We try to provide the best-in-class service experience with every ride you book through the Snap-E Cabs app and hope that your ride goes without any issue, but we understand that sometimes there might be an issue. If a ride you take does not meet your expectations, you can share your feedback by rating your driver in the app; and if you believe there was an error with your price or a more serious issue occurred on your ride, you can report it to our Support team. In some cases, your report may be covered by our Refund Policy.
If you have an issue with a ride, let us know within 30 days. All requests will be evaluated at Snap-E Cabs’ sole discretion, and on a case-by-case basis.
As a rider, you own the decision to take a ride or not. Snap-E Cabs provides information to riders prior to starting a ride, such as:
• Vehicle and driver details like license plate, driver name, and vehicle type
• Pricing and other estimates in the app like an upfront price and the estimated time of arrival
As a rider, it’s your responsibility to check the information provided is accurate and meets your expectations of quality. If you decide to take a ride, you are accepting the terms of service and taking responsibility for the successful payment of that ride.
Examples of when you may be eligible to receive a full or partial refund include:
• A fare or fee was charged in error, or your ride experienced a technical issue, like an eligible promotion not applying correctly
• Your ride price was significantly higher than the estimate you were shown in the app prior to booking, and it was not due to added stops, or a changed destination
• Your ride was not completed within a reasonable walking distance to your requested destination
• You or the intended rider did not take the ride or there are other fraud concerns
Examples of when you will not be eligible to receive a full or partial refund include, but are not limited to:
• An issue related to the vehicle quality, or the type of vehicle dispatched for your ride
• An issue with a driver not meeting your quality expectations
• An issue that was caused by user error, like requesting the wrong type of vehicle
• An on-ride delay or on-ride routing issue due to uncontrollable events (e.g. traffic, construction) or a change in price due to adding or removing stops or updating your intended destination after your ride began
Note that any safety-related incidents are handled by a specialized team and can be reported to us at email@example.com .
You can submit a request for a refund or a general complaint about your ride to Snap-E Cabs’ customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the app within 30 days of encountering an issue. If we determine you are eligible, you should expect any refunds to be returned to your original online payment method within 3-5 business days, depending on your bank. For cash payments, refunds will be added back to the wallet to be adjusted on the next ride.
Providing inaccurate information about your ride experience when disputing fees or charges violates Snap-E Cabs’ policy. It may result in your request being denied and/or your account being deactivated.